Scss file not found or unreadable errors while working with scss and vue meteor integration

I am having a hard time figuring out an issue with meteor and vue integration for a while now.
I have folder setup as shown below

App.vue

Anytime I make edits to any of the linked scss files, meteor responds with cannot find module error.
However, restarting meteor the error goes away.

This means every time I make changed to any of the scss files I have to restart meteor.

error below

[vue-component] Error while compiling in tag <style> using lang scss File to import not found or unreadable: D:\xampp\htdocs\ns\21\SaaS\MeteorVueStarter\imports\ui\styles\colors.scss.
Error: File to import not found or unreadable: D:\xampp\htdocs\ns\21\SaaS\MeteorVueStarter\imports\ui\styles\colors.scss.
    at options.error (C:\Users\oajos\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\akryum_vue-sass\0.1.2\plugin.vue-component-sass.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\vue-component-sass\node_modules\node-sass\lib\index.js:291:26)
Exception in callback of async function: ReferenceError: TemplatingTools is not defined
    at throwCompileError (packages/vue-component/plugin/utils.js:200:15)
    at VueComponentTagHandler.getResults (packages/vue-component/plugin/tag-handler.js:277:13)
    at compileTags (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:532:18)
    at compileOneFileWithContents (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:541:12)
    at hotCompile (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:347:23)
    at runWithEnvironment (packages/meteor.js:1286:24)
[vue-component] Error while compiling in tag <style> using lang scss File to import not found or unreadable: D:\xampp\htdocs\ns\21\SaaS\MeteorVueStarter\imports\ui\styles\colors.scss.
Error: File to import not found or unreadable: D:\xampp\htdocs\ns\21\SaaS\MeteorVueStarter\imports\ui\styles\colors.scss.
    at options.error (C:\Users\oajos\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\akryum_vue-sass\0.1.2\plugin.vue-component-sass.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\vue-component-sass\node_modules\node-sass\lib\index.js:291:26)
Exception in callback of async function: ReferenceError: TemplatingTools is not defined
    at throwCompileError (packages/vue-component/plugin/utils.js:200:15)
    at VueComponentTagHandler.getResults (packages/vue-component/plugin/tag-handler.js:277:13)
    at compileTags (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:532:18)
    at compileOneFileWithContents (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:541:12)
    at hotCompile (packages/vue-component/plugin/vue-compiler.js:347:23)
    at runWithEnvironment (packages/meteor.js:1286:24)

Please help.
@mullojo @akryum