We began a Meteor project, with an external consultant, some months ago. He’s good at react but not about Meteor core concept.
So, we search a Meteor expert for some days of auditing. What we want to achieve :
- Use oplog to redis with multiple database connection
- Implement reactdatagrid with reactivity (pub/sub) and “big amount of data” (> 10 000 lines). For now, developper call Meteor method to load all data from collection, cause he not found a way to add reactivity on this tool
- Use a complete role system, with possibility to define access to databases>collections>fields
- Use a schema principle to implement data validation, UI & listing format (if object.a IN [“X”, “Y”], so format UI, hide this fields, display alert, display specific button, etc. ) - We thinks about Yup… This schemas are also used on API part (other project, use graphQL)
- Meteor have only read access to database (wich is on MongoDB Atlas). All write actions passtrough API
- Optimize server ressources (this project is deploy across multiple servers, on premise, with loadbalancer) & write a “How to” deploy (just meteor build & launch with pm2 ?)
- Add APM (via external Elasticsearch server)
I think it’s 2 to 3 days of work? We will see this together
NB: It’s better if you speak French
We already implemented all points, so we don’t want a developpers to implement that, but a Meteor expert to audit code and improve bottleneck
If it’s more than 2/3 days, it’s not a problem
I’m a French senior Meteor developper, I’ve already provided several Meteor audits in my career, and have been working thoroughly with it for the past 7 years.
I’m not available a lot lately, but maybe we can arrange something ?
We, Vazco, could also help you out! We don’t speak french, though. If you have any questions, either use the contact form on the website or message me directly.
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Meteor consultant.
You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Hi @metbeginner, in case you are still looking for some help or have faced any other issues, please feel free to contact me or @filipenevola.
Filipe and I are partners at Quave (www.quave.dev), a company specialized in developing mobile and web apps using Meteor.js. Filipe is the former CEO of Meteor, so he is basically a Meteor guru, and together with our team we have already delivered more than 100+ Meteor projects.
You can write to us here: email@example.com
ps: we don’t speak French, but we can find our way to communicate