I’m looking for a proficient and experienced Meteor dev to give a 1-on-1 consultation or two. Though I enjoy discovering answers on my own power I’m much more interested in making progress with my app and learning from others’ mistakes. I don’t want to discover everything for myself.
I’m sure there are other people in the community that feel the way I do so please post a link to whatever you think best represents you and your work so that others can benefit from you as well.
- I’d like to pay in 15 min increments (negotiable)
- I’m on Pacific time
- I have questions about
- efficient use of templates
- when to normalize/denormalize data
- how to do joins
- creating a comprehensive seed.js
- and more!
- I use Windows so I recognize we may hit some limitations somewhere (having said that, I’m doing some pretty basic stuff so far)