SEO, impossible to set

Hello Meteor community,
I 'm trying to set my app to be indexed by google, but I just can’t figure it out.
I’ve try to use https://atmospherejs.com/manuelschoebel/ms-seo:
I build a method that I call at the begin of my app:

seoCollectionUpdate: () => {

SeoCollection.update(
            {
                route_name: 'biography'
            },
            {
                $set: {
                    route_name: 'biography',
                    title: 'Biography - Timothée Quost',
                    meta: {
                        'description': 'Biographie de Timothée Quost. Timothée Quost \'biography'
                    },
                    og: {
                        title: 'Biography - Timothée Quost',
                    }
                }
            },
            {
                upsert: true
            }
        );

SeoCollection.update(
            {
                route_name: 'lesbruitsdelatete'
            },
            {
                $set: {
                    route_name: 'lesbruitsdelatete',
                    title: 'Festival, les Bruits De La Tête',
                        'description': 'S’installant au cœur du Cantal, le festival des Bruits de la Tête annonce une première édition foisonnante !'
                    },
                        title: 'Festival, les Bruits De La Tête',
                    }
                }
            },
            {
                upsert: true
            }
        );
}

And in the main.js, I put

Meteor.startup(() => {
    // code to run on server at startup
    if(Meteor.isClient){
        console.log("je fais le truc de base pour seo");
        return SEO.config({
            title: '<h1>Timothée Quost - Trompettiste - Improvisateur - Compositeur</h1>',
                'description': 'Timothée Quost. Bienvenue sur mon site ! Vous pouvez découvrir ici mes différents projets, mes dates de concerts, de la musique, etc… Bonne découverte à vous !',
                'google-site-verification': "trucbidule",
                "viewport": "width=device-width, initial-scale=1"
            },
                'image': '/favicon.png' 
            }
        });
    }
});

(By the way, the SEO.config is not return, because my console.log that I put just above never showed up… And don’t know why…)
Meteor is obscure to me for the moment…

But if I curl on the page I tag, there is only the tag set in my mainLayout… I try to remove them too but nothing change…
Google just see the tag in my mainLayout…

Thanks for your help !

this only works with something like a prerenderer (prerender.io) or the older spiderable package. It does not render the seo tags server side. See the authors blog article: https://www.manuel-schoebel.com/blog/meteor-and-seo

this package also comes from a time, where there was no good server render support on meteor.

Now we have https://docs.meteor.com/packages/server-render.html and you could try to use that

Okay thank you very much for your answer.
The problem is that I host the app on my server, so it’s impossible to use the galaxy perender that I found.
So I think that I need to use what you told me, the server-render package… But I don’t understant anything… Can someone show me a little exemple that I can replicate ?
Because it’s a bit sad, I have an app working properly enough, but impossible to find with google… So completely useless…
Or maybe I just have to add the spiderable package for the ms-seo package to work ? I tried that, but I don’t think that it worked… Surely, there are things I don’t understand… I read this but, it doesn’t help me so much…