SEO optimization routing

Hi folks! I’ve deployed my first app and i’m trying to make some SEO optimizations, i’ve already configured “prerender-node” with the new meteor 1.3 npm packages(they are great!).
So right now i’m trying to optimize routes: The app is an aggregator like Indeed. What i’d like to achieve is something like Indeed’s system: http://www.indeed.com/q-C-Software-Engineer-l-San-Francisco,-CA-jobs.html
I think that indeed has an html page for every combination of keyword + zone( is this possible?)
If yes , it’s possible to create something like this with Meteor? Is this multi-page environment suitable for Meteor or it will generate some issues?
Actually in my app there are the index and the “Jobs offers” page so something like this:
app.com/jobs-offers”, i’d like to obtain something like this: "app.com/q-C-Developer-l-San-Francisco.
I’m using EasySearch with custom filters and IronRouter.From a SEO perspective it would be great to have so much content, but i don’t know if Meteor can handle this type of configuration(a lot of pages). Thanks for the help, i hope i’ve made myself clear :grinning:

1 Like