Shouldn't deployed apps via mupx have their packages concatenated?

I’ve just looked at our app, deployed via MUPX, and to my surprise there are a lot of requests with individual files requests such as ddp.js, blaze.js, etc. all with a hash. I expected all meteor packages (not npm) to be concatenated, probably into app.js. Is there a reason why this is not happening?

Do you have the standard-minifiers package (or standard-minifier-js) installed?

No, you’re right I don’t. I followed the steps in this meteor package to use scss.

I’ll look into it later if it’s still possible to minify packages with this approach. If you know, feel free to share :slight_smile: !

Just install the package.

meteor install standard-minifier-js

and that’s it :slight_smile:

Yea I did. Unfortunately I’m getting some deploy errors with meteor up with 1.3.3 :confused:

Are you using Meteor Up, or mupx? This is the version I’ve succesfully used: https://github.com/arunoda/meteor-up/tree/mupx

Also, you could maybe paste the logs from your failed deployment here?

I am using mupx, latest version.

Meteor app path    : C:\d\house.me
Using buildOptions : {}
Errors prevented bundling:
While minifying app code:
C:\Users\Andreas
Galster\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\1.0.7\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\minifier
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:196:18:
Unexpected token: operator (>)
at new JS_Parse_Error (C:\Users\Andreas
Galster\AppData\Local\.meteor\packages\standard-minifier-js\1.0.7\plugin.minifyStdJS.os\npm\node_modules\meteor\minifier
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:196:18)
at js_error (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:204:11)
at croak (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:675:9)
at token_error (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:683:9)
at unexpected (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:689:9)
at expr_atom (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:1196:9)
at maybe_unary (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:1358:19)
at expr_ops (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:1393:24)
at maybe_conditional (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:1398:20)
at maybe_assign (C:\Users\Andreas
-js\node_modules\uglify-js\lib\parse.js:1422:20)

I found the package responsible for this and am currently talking to the developer. This could be related to this:

The package might break because my arrow functions aren’t being parsed properly