Soap npm error - issue with lodash?

Is anyone using the Soap npm module? I am getting the following error when I try to ‘require’ the module.

My code is:

const soap = require('soap');

The error I get back from that line of code is:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined\n    
at runInContext (C:\\dev\\essential\\node_modules\\soap\\node_modules\\lodash\\index.js:718:27)\n    
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\\dev\\essential\\node_modules\\soap\\node_modules\\lodash\\index.js:12320:11)\n    
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\\dev\\essential\\node_modules\\soap\\node_modules\\lodash\\index.js:12351:3)\n    
at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)\n    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)\n    
at Module.load (module.js:343:32)\n    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)\n    
at Module.require (module.js:353:17)\n    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)\n    
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\\dev\\essential\\node_modules\\soap\\lib\\client.js:15:7)",
"section" : "Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined",

So looks to be an issue with lodash - does anyone have any ideas what I can do? (I’m using Meteor 1.5.1)

I think you’ve got something else going on there. I’ve just done meteor npm i --save soap and then const soap = require('soap'); in my server\main.js and it’s worked fine.

It won’t work on the client - but that gives a different error.

Thank you for looking into it. So I am guessing one of my npm/atmosphere packages is causing the problem. Is there a quick way to find out which or do I need to remove them one by one until the issue disappears?

I think one-by-one is probably your best plan :anguished:.