[SOLVED] Configuring Push to Deploy errors on Meteor Cloud

I have an application hosted on Meteor Cloud and configured with Push to Deploy.
For the last few days I’ve been tweaking the Push to Deploy configuration, and I noticed that the branch that it was configured to (staging) was constantly switching back to master in the branch selector. So I’d select staging and it’d flip back to master in half a second.

At some point the configuration stopped responding, and I am guessing that the change in branch came through. When I try to change the configuration and hit “Save”, I get an error and the console spews out “Error saving configurations Error: Network error: too much recursion”.

I tried deleting the config since it wasn’t working anyway, but I get the same error when I try to re-add it.
I’m not sure if this is the place to file Meteor Cloud bug reports, but it’s pretty serious IMO since Push to Deploy is kind of a vital part of the platform.

I hope any of you have more information or a workaround!

Hey @rubenpieterpot, we just made some changes to this screen and I believe it should be fixed by now. Could you try it and let me know?

To report a bug, you can open a ticket here https://meteor.zendesk.com/ or send an email to support@meteor.com.

It works now, thanks a lot @fredmaiaarantes

2 Likes