[Solved] No version of tracker satisfies all constraints


#1

I’m having issues running my app it seems to have started pretty randomly, a few days after migrating to Meteor 1.8

I tried deleting .meteor/local in the project and the whole .meteor folder inside my user directory to get a fresh install, didn’t help… Anybody can help me figure this one out?

=> Started proxy.
=> Errors prevented startup:

   While selecting package versions:
   error: No version of tracker satisfies all constraints: @=1.1.3, @~1.2.0
   Constraints on package "tracker":

* tracker@=1.1.3 <- top level
* tracker@~1.2.0 <- top level
* tracker@1.2.0 <- ddp-client 2.3.3 <- ddp 1.4.0 <- accounts-base 1.4.3 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.2.0 <- ddp-client 2.3.3 <- ddp 1.4.0 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.1.3 <- ddp-common 1.4.0 <- ddp-client 2.3.3 <- ddp 1.4.0 <- accounts-base 1.4.3 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.1.3 <- ddp-common 1.4.0 <- ddp-client 2.3.3 <- ddp 1.4.0 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.2.0 <- minimongo 1.4.5 <- aldeed:collection2 2.6.1
* tracker@1.2.0 <- autoupdate 1.5.0 <- hot-code-push 1.0.4 <- meteor-base 1.4.0
* tracker@1.2.0 <- mongo 1.6.0
* tracker@1.0.7 <- blaze 2.1.2 <- accounts-base 1.4.3 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.0.7 <- blaze 2.1.2 <- blaze-html-templates 1.0.4
* tracker@1.0.13 <- deps 1.0.12 <- aldeed:simple-schema 1.3.2
* tracker@1.1.0 <- observe-sequence 1.0.16 <- blaze 2.1.2 <- accounts-base 1.4.3 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.1.0 <- observe-sequence 1.0.16 <- blaze 2.1.2 <- blaze-html-templates 1.0.4
* tracker@1.1.1 <- reactive-var 1.0.11
* tracker@1.2.0 <- reactive-dict 1.2.1 <- kadira:blaze-layout 2.0.0
* tracker@1.2.0 <- accounts-base 1.4.3 <- accounts-password 1.5.1
* tracker@1.1.3 <- accounts-ui-unstyled 1.4.1 <- accounts-ui 1.3.1
* tracker@1.0.7 <- ostrio:files 1.3.14
* tracker@1.0.3 <- meteorhacks:flow-router 1.19.0 <- arillo:flow-router-helpers 0.1.5
* tracker@1.0.3 <- kadira:flow-router 2.6.1
* tracker@1.0.9 <- aslagle:reactive-table 0.8.34
* tracker@1.0.3 <- edgee:slingshot 0.0.1
* tracker@1.0.3 <- tap:i18n 1.8.1
* tracker@1.0.15 <- matb33:collection-hooks 0.9.0-rc.3
* tracker@1.0.4 <- konecty:user-presence 1.3.0

#2

My problem was because I had another version of Tracker cloned in my “packages” directory. Once I removed the local version and re-added with ‘meteor add’ all was fine.