Meteor’s amazing community has developed loads of resources to build meteor apps.
I’m having a hard time finding resources (paid or free) for build meteor and react apps though.
- There’s meteor’s official tutorial https://www.meteor.com/tutorials/react/creating-an-app
- Ken Roger’s is doing a fine job with his Meteor + React book http://kenrogers.co/meteor-react/
- Discover Meteor has their Blaze to react series https://www.discovermeteor.com/category/blaze-to-react/
- The Meteor Chef has a blog tutorial https://themeteorchef.com/recipes/building-a-blog-with-react/
- Sam Corcos has an old tinder clone series on medium https://medium.com/@SamCorcos/meteor-react-ionic-mobile-app-part-1-the-basic-template-9355ebf3397f#.qefc2i3jf
- He also did a 22 part tutorial for an election canvassing app https://medium.com/@SamCorcos/building-campaignhawk-an-open-source-election-canvassing-app-with-meteor-and-react-part-1-aff5e8e19a32#.6aglo5ysk
Do you know any more?
If you know of any other Meteor + React Books, Courses and Tutorials (paid or free) that teach you how to build apps step-by-step, please share and help me put together a comprehensive list.