Studio3T is fantastic

Just want to take a moment to thank Studio3T – your software is excellent and I am now a licensed user of your software.

If you’re looking for hands down the best MongoDB admin, check them out. The only software I’ve purchased and been proud of.

10 Likes

yes its awesome, but i don’t have a licensed.

i reinstall it after expired

I had their free license for a long time and then they switched to the 30 day trial which was STUPID, because you can figure out many ways around.

But now I’m going pro and bought. They have great features, and I’ve used it soooo many times!

1 Like

should it renew license after year ?

Yes it’s $150 USD a year per user…

terrible slow :frowning: I miss Robo 3t. Started up fast was faster for queries etc. I don’t like this :frowning:

I realized Mongo Compass was all I needed.

3 Likes

I still use it… works like a charm

1 Like

We use NoSQLBooster.

2 Likes

Mingo is great and worth a try!

1 Like

MongoDB Compass is free and fantastic.

2 Likes

I switched to Mingo, the sync feature is really awesome for the small projects I’m working on.

I really do not understand why make robo 3t fast and easy. Then try to sell Studio 3t which is slow to start, slow queries, slow to type etc.

Now for example, the Studio 3t lost ‘Edit document’ feature.

referral link? :eyes:

body too short must add extra letters :person_shrugging:

I keep meaning to check mingo out. It looks really good. Interesting that they’re also using firstpromoter for the affiliate link, we evaluated a few options to start our own affiliate program and FP seemed the best option :clap:

I’ll be sure to use yours Jan if we sign up :wink:

We went from Robo → 3t → compass. 3T is obviously the most complete but it has so much that we don’t use and also lots of annoying interface problems. Compass is great for viewing but when you want to make changes it’s very basic. Anything other that single doc changes are impossible.

1 Like

You can do those updates via the built in Mongo console. I remember, some time back, I used to change a field name in Studio3T in … seconds. It was really convenient but I’d say maybe a little too convenient :))), I’d be worried sometimes when doing things in some live no-users project and I’d never do that in a production app.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 10.40.06 AM

1 Like

I skipped the Robo train and started at Studio 3T, then Compass and no Mingo.

1 Like

Actually I just got this message from Compass. This was also a feature I missed from 3T so good to see it coming to compass :clap: . And you’re right @paulishca … I really should just use the shell, it’s not so different to what 3t lets you do, just makes me a tiny bit more nervous for some reason.

Idea: [Execute an aggregation pipeline and view full results]
planned → started

We just released Compass 1.32-beta.

This functionality – both running the aggregation against the whole collection as well as exporting the results to JSON and CSV – is now available.

If you try it out, let me know if you have any feedback.

We expect this to go GA in a few weeks.