Sudden huge dependency problems with routers

I suddenly have a ton of missing dependencies after installing kadira:react-layout, and the same thing happened when I tried to install react-router a little while ago, which makes me think I’m doing some basic, stupid thing. I installed react with npm, but there seems to be some inconsistency around how to install react in meteor.
It seems weird that it doesn’t say who is requiring all of these things, but everything was building fine until I added react-layout and set up a couple of routes.

[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-transition-group/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-css-transition-group/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-linked-state-mixin/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-create-fragment/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-update/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-test-utils/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
[Error: Can't find npm module 'react-addons-perf/package.json'. Did you forget to call 'Npm.depends' in package.js within the 'modules-runtime' package?]
(STDERR) WARNING: npm peer requirements not installed:
(STDERR)  - react@15.0.1 installed, react@0.14.x needed
(STDERR)  - react-dom@15.0.1 installed, react-dom@0.14.x needed
(STDERR)  - react-addons-transition-group@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-css-transition-group@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-linked-state-mixin@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-create-fragment@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-update@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-pure-render-mixin@15.0.1 installed, react-addons-pure-render-mixin@0.14.x needed
(STDERR)  - react-addons-test-utils@0.14.x not installed.
(STDERR)  - react-addons-perf@0.14.x not installed.

Use the react-mounter node package instead of react-layout