I’ve had access to deploy to a
*.meteor.com site for some time. In fact, I created it, and according to the
meteor authorized documentation, this means that I wouldn’t be able to remove myself. I did also grant an organization rights, though, and everything was working great.
I am suddenly getting this when I try to deploy:
Sorry, that site belongs to a different user.
What are the potential causes of this that I should try to rule out? Steps so far:
- I am still in the organization
- Everyone who was in it is still in it
- There are not new people who have been deploying
meteor logoutand then
- Tried to
meteor claimthe site (same message as when deploying)
Still figuring out:
- Someone else MIGHT have removed me; I I haven’t finished checking this
- I don’t know yet if the other developer (who is on vacation) still has access. But the organization does not, which is excessively strange
Anything else but this to check? Have there been any infra changes I might not have caught wind of?