Thanks Arunoda, thanks MDG

I’m working on many projects at the moment, all involving Meteor. I’m really thankful to the MDG for creating Meteor, but I’m especially thankful to @arunoda for all the work he did for the community.

@arunoda has taught me so much that if I meet him, I would call him professor :stuck_out_tongue:

It might sound stupid, but I felt like I had to thanks him publicly. I was reading some of his code and I thought like “this is genius! Can’t wait to use this javascript ninja technique”.

90 Likes

:smiley: thank you!
professor :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

Yes thank you @arunoda for everything you and your team have done to keep the meteor project moving forward!

3 Likes

@arunoda : Today we switched over with our new project to FlowRouter/FlowLaout/FastRender … :wink: As I can see it be now: best decision - so thanks for that and a number of other great meteorhacks packages. As you may be interested: Even on the small ARM devices we are using for the products, everything is performing great with optimizations like subcaching, flowrender, … less cpu, less ram, fast response

Tom

7 Likes

Wow. That’s very nice to hear.

1 Like

@arunoda ARUNODA FOR KING !!!

You rock !! meteor cores… the best!!

sorry… i had to do it!

2 Likes

I have also just switched over to using FlowRouter, and I absolutely love it. I feel like I more powerfully understand the internal logic of my app now. Thanks, Arunoda.

1 Like

For real. @arunoda next time i’m in Sri Lanka the drinks are on me.

5 Likes

Yes thank you @arunoda for everything you and your team have done to keep the meteor project moving forward! by sewe

4 Likes

Wow. That’s very nice to hear.

So true and well deserved appreciation. Mup and kadira-debug to name only the ones I have tried so far, as pure gold. Big THANKS, Sir :slight_smile:

Arunda is a KING, and my sincere thanks are to him.

And please, keep coming with more commercial products, I am going to use it and try it, in first to be honest thanking you.

I am also really waiting for Galaxy so I can continue my thanking to MDG at whole.

By the way, I am not implying that, these products does not deserve their prices, but I just give you part of my way of thinking when I try something new regarding Meteor. Because, such nice/heroic framework got our hearts much before our minds.

2 Likes

So, why haven’t we accepted @arunoda as our king yet?

2 Likes

Another thanks here. I just switched over to use FlowRouter and it has been so great to work with. Thank you!

@arunoda is awesome! One of the two reasons , meteor being a huge success is arunoda the other being MDG. I hope he lives a long and prosperous life.! Long Live Arunoda!!

4 Likes

It awesome to hear that…