Which meteor package does same stuff as http://loopback.io/ ?
If I’m not mistaken some of the features below already present in Meteor itself.
LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework
- Quickly create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs.
- Connect devices and browsers to data and services.
- Use Android, iOS, and AngularJS SDKs to easily create client apps.
- Add-on components for push, file management, 3rd-party login, and geolocation.
- Use StrongLoop Arc to visually edit, deploy, and monitor LoopBack apps.
- StrongLoop API Gateway acts an intermediary between API consumers (clients) and API providers to externalize, secure, and manage APIs.
- Runs on-premises or in the cloud