The Meteor shop is now OPEN! ☄️

Hey everyone,

We’re happy to announce the launch of our online store! :tada::comet:

The Meteor Shop is a collection of quality-made goods for everyday activities! Whether you’re looking for a new outfit, some home decor, or a gift for a special occasion, the Meteor Shop has you covered!

Click here to grab yourself some Meteor merch.

Let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,

Jessa

7 Likes

Just bought a shirt! :grinning:

5 Likes

Let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions! :slightly_smiling_face:

$5 for a sticker and $40 for a hoodie, ngl feels like a money grab. Does this fund a open source project or something or its a for profit? FYI your software is all gnugpl.

Hi @truedon, I understand but 100% of the profits of Meteor Shop will be used for initiatives and projects that will benefit the Meteor community. It’s a win-win for everybody.

3 Likes

Right on, any where that says what those benefits are? I just don’t want some blm style situation here. If you are legit I’ll be a loyal customer for life.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up. We actually had this in our coming soon landing page, but we’ll create an FAQ page on the store so it’ll be visible.

2 Likes

Honesty is the best policy and you must be forthcoming because so far it ain’t like that and this forum is a good example. The mod will come along and delete all my posts anyways. If any of this is up by tomorrow I’d be very surprised. Problem with tech is many don’t know where it came from or why it exists. Without the first amendment we wouldn’t even have an internet. I don’t mean to offend anyone, I’m just a libertarian I believe in freedom.

Merch looks great. Are you planning on offering any other colors besides black and white?

1 Like

Thanks, @hanley! We will have more options on the Meteor Shop season 2 collection.
Feel free to send your preferred colour, and we will consider that too! :smile:

1 Like

Some camouflage would be nice so I can rep meteor when out fishin, huntin or tail gatin

2 Likes

My order arrived yesterday :tada:

8 Likes

I tried to order a shirt and a coffee mug, but I got an email saying my order had been cancelled with no explanation as to why.

Apologies for any inconvenience @trustydusty82. There was an issue with the back end of our store but it looks like your second attempt worked! It’s currently being fulfilled now. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @jessa

I just read the faq page and see an article for refunds.

Blockquote Unfortunately, we won’t be accepting returns, exchanges, or refunds at this time. If you decide to change your mind during the order processing stage, you may cancel your order without any penalty. All Meteor merchandise is considered FINAL SALES and will not be eligible for returns/exchanges/refunds.

Is this legal? If yes, does meteor team think that will solve disputes.

The laws can change from country to country but if a bank inspector sees this in terms and conditions will never think on the situation and meteor shop will lose the dispute.

Hi @guncebektas, thanks for bringing this up. We’ll discuss this internally and get back to you with a response.

@kevintayong The store link is down. Is this on purpose?

2 Likes

Yes, we are discussing the possibility of reactivating it early next year.

2 Likes