Hello! I’ve just published the website for Tideflow - https://tideflow.io, an open source tool for automating workflows.
You can check the source code at https://github.com/tideflow-io
What does it use:
- MeteorJS - latest version to date
- Iron Router https://github.com/iron-meteor/iron-router
- SteveJobs queue for the workflow engine https://github.com/msavin/SteveJobs
- Autoform all over the place, including the core of workflow’s editor https://github.com/aldeed/meteor-autoform
- Webparsy for scraping websites https://github.com/joseconstela/webparsy
- JsPlumbKit for connecting the workflow steps https://jsplumbtoolkit.com/
Code and some of it components might not be the best as it growed organically from a side project to automate bill generation - pretty simple - to a bigger creature. As I wanted to get something others could use relatively soon, didn’t wanted to expend extra time on many things - MVP kind of thing. But at least now the core is built (and works, even if in beta).
Want to lend me a hand improving it? Even if it’s with an star on Github for the main repository, it really helps a lot!
You can also use Tideflow for your own purposes and report any issue or bug you may found.
There are some tasks on the backlogs. Check https://github.com/tideflow-io/tideflow/issues
Any ideas, comments and pull requests helps hugely to the project.
I hope being able to have 1.0 production ready in the next couple of months with your help.
The license is GNU Affero General Public License v3.0
Thanks everyone for inspiring.