Too slow running tests

Hello friends, I write because I have a problem when running my test using the meteor test. The problem is that to run my test this is taking around 40 minutes for the ‘test runner’ meeting the .specs files or .test.

I’m not sure if this is due to the magnitude of the project, since all the examples I have revised test, its structure is not so great. We are currently working to migrate our code to use modules ‘ES6’ and we have a part, but still a long way to go, so our need to ensure what we have doing test.

You may get some relief with 1.3.4.3 which is likely to be out in the next few days. From History.md:

• When running meteor test, shared directories are symlinked (or junction-linked on Windows) into the temporary test directory, not copied, leading to much faster test start times after the initial build. The directories:

.meteor/local/{bundler-cache,isopacks,plugin-cache}

If you want to be a little adventurous, you could go ahead and update to 1.3.4.2, but it isn't and won't be a recommended release because it fell a little bit short of a mark.
1 Like