This file has been truncated. show original
Notes from [Transmission #16](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668vPl7q3xg). Please take these notes as general gist, and if you want to know what they actually said just watch the video.
### Vue.js as basis of Blaze 2.0
* Sashko suggests people try out Vue.js with Meteor first, in order to work out any kinks in integration.
* MDG would be willing to make Vue a recommended view layer alongside React, Angular, and Blaze with accompanying documentation once more people test out the compatibility with Meteor
* After this point would be the time to look at building on top of Vue.js for Blaze 2.0
* Sashko is also interested in following the development of Svelte, a new UI framework with a syntax similar to Blaze/Handlebars, but it only handles the conversion of template to JS, and not the runtime library that runs it.
### Redis Oplog
* Sashko first impressions of Redis Oplog
* Distinction from Mongo Oplog: Mongo oplog knows about db changes regardless of source of change (such as from external services). Redis oplog only knows changes made through the Meteor app.
* A new set of tradeoffs available. Mongo Oplog may be more intuitive, Redis more scalable especially since it could allow you to specify db changes that trigger updates or not.
* Potentially can integrate with systems outside Meteor
* Ben and others are excited about enabling the package to be succesful. If succesful it could be a great integration point between GraphQL and Meteor.