I made a fork of famous yogiben:meteor-admin package and upgraded it to work with Meteor 1.5.
- upgraded dependencies (like aldeed:simpl-schema 2 core)
No big deal but I think it maybe helpful as I couldn’t find any good meteor admin panel now.
It is available here: https://github.com/ignacy130/meteor-admin (last 5 commits)
Questions (I’m pretty new to open source):
- How to gracefully announce this move?
- Should I publish it to AtmosphereJS?
- If so how to name it to keep continuity? It is pure continuation of old yogiben:meteor-admin, but things may get complicated due to similar names.
- What version should it have? It’s breaking so something like 2.0.0 - am I right?
- Maybe I missed some good admin solution or yogiben upgrade? Year ago I used OrionJS but neither orion nor ScorpiusJS are active and I found them harder to upgrade (they are more invasive than yogiben:meteor-admin).
Any other suggestions will be very welcome!
I hope someone will find this solution helpful (as I did) and maybe engage into further development!