URGENT HELP - Mongo seed error

I’m in dire need of immediate help! I’m in the process of updating a website in Meteor, I wasn’t in charge of the development, but I picked up at the last moment and everything seemed to work fine in the test server, but in the production server I’m getting this Error: Could not locate any valid servers in initial seed list. I’m currently using the build command with pm2 to deploy.

Full error:

libertypr-0 Error: Could not locate any valid servers in initial seed list
libertypr-0     at Object.Future.wait (/home/pixnabi/liberty-build/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/future.js:398:15)
libertypr-0     at new MongoConnection (packages/mongo/mongo_driver.js:213:1)
libertypr-0     at new MongoInternals.RemoteCollectionDriver (packages/mongo/remote_collection_driver.js:4:1)
libertypr-0     at Object.<anonymous> (packages/mongo/remote_collection_driver.js:38:1)
libertypr-0     at Object.defaultRemoteCollectionDriver (packages/underscore/underscore.js:750:1)
libertypr-0     at new Mongo.Collection (packages/mongo/collection.js:102:1)
libertypr-0     at AccountsServer.AccountsCommon (accounts_common.js:23:18)
libertypr-0     at new AccountsServer (accounts_server.js:16:5)
libertypr-0     at Package (globals_server.js:5:12)
libertypr-0     at /home/pixnabi/liberty-build/bundle/programs/server/packages/accounts-base.js:1814:4
libertypr-0     - - - - -
libertypr-0     at /home/pixnabi/liberty-build/bundle/programs/server/npm/npm-mongo/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/mongo_client.js:329:26
libertypr-0     at process._tickDomainCallback (node.js:492:13)

Hi,
What is your mongo connection string? Can you connect by the hand (from terminal)?

It seems that Meteor can’t connect to your database servers. Here’s a couple of my first thoughts:

Are you using Meteor with the oplog url?

• Can it access all servers in the list?
  • Primary down no re-election because of invalid secondaries?
  • Typo in the oplog

** Using single instance **

• Valid MONGO_URL?
  • Ports open?
  • Cloud accesible?
  • Meteor server IP whitelisted in Mongo config?