Urgent Requirement - Meanstack S/W Consultant/Developer

Hello meteorites,

Hope you are all safe & well coding from your desks! We have an urgent opportunity!

We have built a hybrid app with meteor, MongoDB, Blaze & Cordova. The app is functional on Appstore, Playstore & Web with paid customers. The app is hosted on Galaxy for the application & Atlas for the database.

We would like a consultant to:

1. Review our meteor code to check if we have used best practices
  2. Review our mongo collections for effective indexing, referencing/normalising…
  3. Integrate MongoDB with Tableau & PowerBI for analytics
  4. Help create a UI/UX layer that could be customised for different customers in clicks
  5. Assist us in Whatsapp integrations with Meteor.It takes ages to get an approval
  6. Create API documentation with REST & GraphQL for 3rd party integration
  7. Apply internationalisation for customer-facing web app pages based on customer’s language preferences

Location is not a restriction but we need a seasoned Meanstack expert who comes with significant hybrid app experience to help us refine our build, for us to scale with confidence.

Thanks
Jay Thattai

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good.

I can help with your requirement.
Please reach me out at Skype: live: luis_18439, or mail me at luis@cisinlabs.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Hi Jay,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Wondering if you got my email…Haven’t heard from you.So.checking when is it good to have a catch up?

Jay