Useraccounts:bootstrap help/sample

I've created a single page app using navbars to present multiple pages. I've added the accounts-password package and now I'm trying to add useraccounts:bootstrap to the page so I can have seperate login and create tabs. But all I'm getting is the following added to the bottom of the page:

The sample code (see below) provide in GitHub for useraccounts:bootstrap does exactly the same thing.

<body>
    {{> fullPageAtForm}}

<template name="fullPageAtForm">
      <div class='container'>
        <div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-6 cold-md-offset-3">
            {{> atForm}}
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </template>

</body>

I’m assuming that I need to intialize iron:router but I’m not sure how to do that. Is it possible to only use iron:router within this package or do I need to set my entire site up to use it? Any pointer to a simple example page that uses useraccounts:bootstrap (or any of the other presentation formats) would be appreciated. (Google has not been my friend today :confounded:

You need to setup your entire site, but it is easy. It actually tells you what to do right on your web page: you need to define at least one route

You can clone this boilerplate I use: https://github.com/surfer77/meteor-boilerplate

Its just a router.js file (where you can learn some routes), a simple bootstrap navbar and the user accounts in sigle page style instead of the dropdown

And there is this video I found to learn more about simple routing with iron: