VueJS tutorial with Meteor?

VueJS’s very interesting, clean syntax and it’s like Blaze.
So is there a tutorial with VueJS intergrated with Meteor out there?
Thank you.

3 Likes

I would also love to have a nice TO DO APP tutorial with VueJS 2.0 on Meteor.com, like the ones for Blaze, React and Angular :grinning:

BTW, I find it rather surprising that there is still no such tutorial for VueJS, considering its huge popularity and the fact that its creator was once part of the MDG Team.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/user/digitalexcessstudios/videos

3 Likes

Wow, thank you! I saw the video

Great video but I still don’t get the basics about using VueJS with Meteor, maybe it’s just me being stupid, sorry if that’s the case :slight_smile:

Is it better to remove Blaze and use only Vue or use both (as I see in the video)? Why one or another? Also the video seems to be for VueJS 1.0 and 2.0 was released like a month ago and there are still no good tutorials out there, at least I couldn’t find one. Would love to see a more production like example with multiple views, 3rd party JS libraries, routing etc.

@pal these videos are older, valuable but older, and since then @akryum has built a few vue+meteor packages that change things in cases.

I haven’t been able to find a 1.3+ Vue+Meteor tutorial so far.

That ship has sailed. I’d be surprised if there was much change in the tutorials as they concern Meteor classic at this point.