This role is ideal for someone who has 5 years experience working as a Senior Developer, and is now looking to progress into a Manager position.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the development team + 2 QA engineers on a daily basis
- Manage projects and deliverables, guided by our product and business development team
- Build and maintain react/redux frontend applications and contribute to our Node.js/Typescript APIs and microservices.
- Maintain maximum availability of global services and provide architecture expertise.
- Become an integral part of our growing start-up by contributing on a technical, managerial and personal level.
- Work with the core London team with influence on design, architecture, development and business decisions.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies through training and professional development.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years as a full-stack developer/software engineer/mobile developer
- Confident and experienced with in managing a team of developers & multiple projects
- Backend experience with Node.js but Python, Java, C#, C++ will be considered.
- Native mobile experience is preferred
- Firm understanding of object oriented programming as well as common design patterns/anti-patterns.
- Experience in building scalable cloud based solutions.
- Experience working with and integrating REST APIs.
- Strong management, organizational, and leadership skills.