We looking for a Meteor Engineering Manager ‍

This role is ideal for someone who has 5 years experience working as a Senior Developer, and is now looking to progress into a Manager position.

What you’ll be doing

• Lead the development team + 2 QA engineers on a daily basis
  • Manage projects and deliverables, guided by our product and business development team
  • Build and maintain react/redux frontend applications and contribute to our Node.js/Typescript APIs and microservices.
  • Maintain maximum availability of global services and provide architecture expertise.
  • Become an integral part of our growing start-up by contributing on a technical, managerial and personal level.
  • Work with the core London team with influence on design, architecture, development and business decisions.
  • Keep up to date with the latest technologies through training and professional development.

What we are looking for

• 5+ years as a full-stack developer/software engineer/mobile developer
  • Confident and experienced with in managing a team of developers & multiple projects
  • Frontend experience ideally React but any other JavaScript framework are appropriate e.g. Angular, Knockout, Meteor, Backbone, Ember, Vue.
  • Backend experience with Node.js but Python, Java, C#, C++ will be considered.
  • Native mobile experience is preferred
  • Firm understanding of object oriented programming as well as common design patterns/anti-patterns.
  • Experience in building scalable cloud based solutions.
  • Experience working with and integrating REST APIs.
  • Strong management, organizational, and leadership skills.

For application or more information please email us: lisa[]jobtensor.com, https://jobtensor.com/uk

1 Like

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!

I have sent you the email. Please check.

Warm Regards
Maria J