Sonas is a comprehensive solution for wedding venue owners built on Meteor (since 1.0), incorporating everything a venue needs to support their marketing, sales and events teams, helping them to deliver perfect weddings every time. With the rapid growth we’re enjoying we’re expanding our team to enhance our offerings and improve user experiences.
We are seeking a problem-solving Full Stack Developer, passionate about providing solutions to users, who is based in Madrid*. While we prefer someone with full-stack proficiency, we’re open to Frontend developers looking to transition into a full-stack role. We’re after a candidate who enjoys investigating new technology, planning future releases, resolving client issues and is happy to muck in with some devops when needed. We all share support and onboarding responsibilities, keeping us in tune with our users’ needs and improving their experience.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in NodeJS.
- Familiarity with AWS services: EC2, Lambda, SNS & S3.
- Proficiency in MongoDB query writing & index creation with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Git to create flow, not chaos.
- Knowledge of MeteorJS.
- Experience in integrating Stripe and other payment processors.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and experience integrating with products such as Xero, QB and other packages.
- Experience building APIs and integrating with Zapier, Make and other automation platforms.
- Experience in React, Vue & Svelte appreciated. We use Blaze but a migration is planned.
- We love tennis, padel and pretty much most other racket sports
- And all those games that can be enjoyed with a beer like pool, bowling, darts, foosball etc.
As our clients are primarily English speaking, you’ll need to be proficient in English. Our team is multilingual, and we can provide assistance to improve your English language skills if needed.
We offer substantial flexibility in your role. We operate from our Madrid office most mornings, and then WFH in the afternoons. Full-time remote working is also an option for the right candidate. As we are a small team you will have a lot of input in designing as well as implementing new features and you’ll have a lot of flexibility to define and grow your role in the company.
The role is permanent for those in Spain, or contract based for those outside. Salary range of 30-40K + share options depending on experience.
- This role does not offer relocation.
- Recruiters, please refrain from contacting us.
- We do not consider a Bootcamp as professional work experience (it’s education).
We understand that you’re looking at lots of these job offers so appreciate you reading all the way to the bottom. To be considered for the role please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and/or links to your github or other work. If you’re a meteor forum then please tell us your handle here too. We value individuality so it’s really important that you tell us a little about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate to work at Sonas