We're hiring Meteor Developers (Remote, Full/Part Time, m/f/d)

Greetings!

We’re looking for Meteor.js developers :desktop_computer: Drop your message at careers@easyappointments.org with your resume (Remote, Full/Part time, m/f/d).

About The Company

Alex Tselegidis Software Services develops some of the most widely used self-hosted applications in the Open Source community. Additionally, we plan, design and develop projects from the ground up for big companies and clients, making sure that they reach their dream goals. You will be joining an international team of developers that values quality and flexibility while create amazing software.

About The Role

As a Meteor.js developer you will be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of cloud based applications, including both the frontend and backend section. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.

Role Requirements

For this role, you will need existing experience in the following areas:

• JavaScript (front-end development, UI)
• Node.js (back-end development, API)
• Meteor.js (framework)
• HTML/CSS
• Responsive design
• Bash Scripting
• Git

Your Benefits

We strive to provide the best working experience with:

• Attractive remuneration package
• Flexitime/days working option
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
2 Likes

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above, and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for your reply.

Sure, feel free to send your resume at careers@easyappointments.org and we will take it from there.

Cheers!

Alex

Hi

PM sent.
Kindly check.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Great, thanks Lauren!