What are you working on?

I’m building an app to help with being up-to-date with Twitter and YouTube.

It is helpful for people that uses these platforms to learn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the landing page options you have :slight_smile:

path /nerds vs homepage gave me a good laugh!

1 Like

an interesting feature that might work for you.

This is nice. I try to keep the # of accounts I’m following as low as possible.

I tried to use the pruneyourfollows app but I think they are reaching Twitter API’s limits so it’s not working and we need to set a remind for later hehe. See below:

I meant to say that it could be a feature in Lemeno. Given the limits of the Twitter API, this options discussed in the article sound pretty interesting as well:

"She’s also contemplating a feature that lets people add Twitter accounts to a list. Later, they can open that list on Twitter and unfollow the accounts in one go.

She added that early users have demanded that they want to see more filters like the number of interactions with that account and a list of accounts that don’t follow them back. What’s more, Raae said another idea for future development is to introduce a customized filter so users can search for something like “Show me all web3 accounts with less than 3000 followers.”"

1 Like

Hmm, I’m learning from meteor university 101, and I don’t have the knowledge to implement the idea now, but I know one day I will reach that level to build my dream app. For now, am working on this. https://simonwebs.meteorapp.com/ The image upload to Cloudinary was a contribution from@Copley.

1 Like

Anyone working on anything AI-related? :eyes: