Dear Meteor MDG and Other Community Users,
With every new release of Meteor, it is becoming a stronger candidate for large scale Enterprise level apps. We are developing all our apps in our company only into Meteor + ReactJS + React Native.
IMHO, this is a fantastic framework and we are helping Meteor’s awareness among all our clientele.
However, there is one constant question asked by several of our clients on its possible performance when system grows to a very large scale. Many other technology users keep pointing to old 2015-16 reports and articles on internet to show the limitations of Meteor. We know very well that most of those limitations have been taken care and eliminated in subsequent releases of Meteor.
We want a strong article or White Paper where there is clear mention of
- Performance of Meteor app in large scale / large data system?
- Maximum Concurrent Users supported with single database?
- What are possible methods when such limits are hit?
- What possible care we should take while designing and developing large scale apps?
- What are security protocols or best practices to be used for large scale apps?
When such Official article is available, we can confidently go back to our clients and pitch strongly for MeteorJS. That will help widespread use of MeteorJS technology.
Please help us answer above questions.
Founder & MD
iAssure International Technologies Pvt Ltd