By config files I refer to:
- Meteor settings files. i.e. if they contain secret keys, etc.
- Deployment configs e.g. if using Meteor Up for example.
- Others e.g. rsa keys for server access, etc.
By store and manage I refer to:
- Do you share it between different team members?
- How you do version control? It is not a good practice to add this critical info into the repo.
- Do you do any kind of backup?
- Do you use any tool?
In my case:
- I just gitignore this type of critical info.
- If another team member needs access I just send an encrypted text.
- No version control.
- I do backups manually.
- Not using any tool.
If you could share your best practices I would be glad