Recent days I am working with a client architecture for medium-scale project, and today I am glad to release the first version of my work. Many ideas are bought from great projects like mantra, elm, redux. Thanks.
Some features are:
- based on a simple State-View-Action pattern
- use React to build the view part
- use a simple reactive store instead of redux
- use a simple route mechanism instead of react-router
- separate runtime components and static codes
- for medium-scale project
For more details, please refer to
If you have any questions or suggestions, please discuss with us by comments, issues or qq group 237242945. Thanks.