Xcode build fails due to Errors in AssetBundleWrapper.swift

Hey there,
I’m desperately looking for a solution, but I couldn’t find the problem anywhere else.
I’m building an app via
meteor run ios-device
having El Capitan, Xcode 7.2 and Meteor 1.3 installed.

The build through meteor succeeds, but Xcode doesn’t seem to know the Type Declarations etc. used in WebServerLocal.swift and AssetBundleWrappe.swift, resulting in 53 errors of undeclared type etc.

Has anyone had similiar issues?

Thanks

Last week I updated Meteor from 1.2.1 to 1.3.2 and that required updating to the latest Xcode and El Capitan. I had some compilation errors, but I don’t remember what they were. I ended up closing xcode, then going into the .meteor folder in my project directory, and deleting the old ios build. I think its located in the folder .meteor/local/cordova-build you should just be able to delete the whole cordova-build folder with something like
rm -rf .meteor/local/cordova-build

then you can rerun the app for the ios device, add the verbose flag and keep an eye out for errors
meteor run ios-device --verbose

Hmmm, I have no idea where this error would come from, because there is no AssetBundleWrapper.swift in the plugin (there is an AssetBundle.swift).

I’m currently on Xcode 7.3, and I can’t easily downgrade. Could you try updating to the latest Xcode version?