You didn't think I'd stop at Mongol and JetSetter, right?

Well done man, thank you so much. Purchased!

@vieko Thank you! Serial number sent :slight_smile:

@cstrat Good thinking on Impersonate, and I will be in touch about the CSS issue in a bit! There may be a CSS framework underneath that may be overwriting one the form field styles.

@msavin thank you, havenā€™t received it yet :frowning: Is it coming from Gumroad? Havenā€™t received anything from them eitherā€¦

@vieko Gotcha - I correlated a new purchase notifications to your post. Given that neither of us got an email from them, Iā€™d bet the purchase may not have went through. Can you check if your card was charged?

It was chargedā€¦ are you on Gmail as well? Hereā€™s a screenshot:

@vieko I see your order in the dashboard now - very strange that neither of us became notified. Thank you, and serial coming up :smile:

The contact address in your site bounces back: contact@maxsavin.com
Iā€™ve bought your toys today but I only got a text file from Gumroad, with a greeting from you.
How do I get the packages?
Thanks!

@alesch Alex - sorry for the delayed delivery, I just sent it out. Also, thanks for alerting me that the email was not working.

@msavin I also have not received the serial number. can you please check that out for me. Thanks.

Hey man - apologies for the inconvenience. Iā€™m still old fashioned about this, and generate the keys by hand. Iā€™ll work on improving this. In the meanwhile, key sent :smile:

Hi, the tool looks promising - so I just purchased it (meteor.toys@[NoSpam]markus.lauff.com).

Unfortunately the documentation seems to be VERY WEAK. Especially after buying the license there is NO INFORMATION about how to proceed and get the licensed tool up and runningā€¦

Almost unsatisfiedā€¦

Markus

To install, I think Iā€™m right in saying you need to add it as a meteor package to your project, see the instructions here: https://atmospherejs.com/meteortoys/allthings.

Once youā€™ve added it press Ctrl+M to get the controls to show and then you can click on the padlock orb in the top left to enter your serial number.

Hi tomRedox,

thanks, this helps.

Now I just have to wait for the serial number to arrive and I can go being happy again :wink:

Warm regards,
Markus

Hey man, apologies - this is probably the biggest weakness of the UX right now, each key has to be hand generated. Sending them over now.