App looking for developers in Brussels/paris

Hi everyone,
We are a small team (graphist, coordinator/marketing-guy & lawyer) looking for developer(s)/cofounders around Brussels or Paris.
It is the cliche startup where everyone involved gets part of the association at the beginning, but the project is really promising, i bet you’ll like it, basicaly It is an app involving social medias and security

So if you are interested, do contact us, i ll be happy to meet in order to give more informations.
And do feel free also to share your mind about this kind of announcement, first time i recruit developers , i dont know about the methodology, and places to do so, comments are welcome.

cheers

1 Like

@raphaelt another good place to post your ad is weworkmeteor.com, that site is specifically made for Meteor developer hiring. I’m sure you will have more responses there.

1 Like

Yep, weworkmeteor.com is the right spot. I also think you should consider being open to remote hires since there’s great Meteor talent all over the world and as a startup, you would not want to miss out on opportunities. And who works in an office these days anyway :smile: