😎 Awesome Meteor List

I think it would. There are so many stale resources out there. I thought what you were doing was well worth it, especially if kept up to date and with a process to allow pull requests to keep the list fresh.

2 Likes

Let’s do this together and place it under MCP org for better discoverability if you agree.

2 Likes

Started things here:

2 Likes

Had only few minutes to put this together (on a vacation), so it is pretty much empty, PRs welcome!

1 Like

Will work on that this week, still on my list.

3 Likes

If we can get it a first cut in, I would like to include this as a topic on This Week in MeteorJS

As there are updates here, I can see it as a continued resource for the program.

1 Like

I’ve moved the list here GitHub - aogaili/awesome-meteor: Curated list of awesome Meteor.js things.

Did some cleanup but needs a bit more work. I wanted to port the content first to markdown so we can merge sections with the new list @storyteller created.

Feel free to create PR folks, I’ll revisit this as things change in the community.

3 Likes

Added https://www.youtube.com/@meteorjscommunity to Meteor Awesome list, lots of good content, recommend that everyone to subscribe

2 Likes