HI, I just upgraded my core application to from 1.6 to 1.7 and then to 1.8.01. As you can see few packages are not getting updated. In previous releases I tried to update the rest of packages by doing meteor update --all-packages. However I don’t know what order I should upgrade the bellow packages . Do I upgrade the coffeescript first or aldeed:tabular. , etc ? Or should I just leave them alone for now ?
This project is already at Meteor 184.108.40.206, the latest release.
Your top-level dependencies are at their latest compatible versions.
Newer versions of the following indirect dependencies are available:
- aldeed:tabular 1.6.1 (2.1.1 is available)
- coffeescript 1.0.17 (2.3.2_1 is available)
- fourseven:scss 4.5.4 (4.10.0 is available)
- reywood:publish-composite 1.5.2 (1.7.0 is available)
- softwarerero:accounts-t9n 1.3.11 (2.3.1 is available)
These versions may not be compatible with your project.
To update one or more of these packages to their latest
compatible versions, pass their names to
or just run
meteor update --all-packages.