Hi, I am provide currently a meteor.js fork running on a growing number of ARM based hackerboards like UDOO, Raspberry, Beaglebone, ODROID, Banana Pi and others. Read more here on forum
So I had the idea to create a valid benchmark app for meteorjs, nodejs and mongodb. I guess not to have only a few numbering benchmarks as already available for nodejs and mongo but a suitable test-app to get an indicator what might be performant board types for running standalone solutions based on meteorjs. Those might be solutions like home automation and IoT but also media players, home servers, personal mobile server and so on.
Who has some idea what kind of app functions should be tested to get suitable values.
- documents uploads / minute
- documents downloads / minute
- indexing and searching documents
- image and video postprocessings while upload
- concurrent access to data (most reading data)
- compression and encryption
- MQTT message throughput (in combination with on board running rabittMQ / mosquito)
- processor and io load during meteor server operations