Meteor and GraphQL Conference in Warsaw

@diaconutheodor If you could leave your email address on the website I will contact you.

Ok got it. I submitted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@diaconutheodor Thanks a lot and congrats on http://www.meteor-tuts.com/ - brilliant.

1 Like

Yes yes yes:)
It is a great idea!

2 Likes

Within 6 days:
500+ website’s visits
53 feedbacks
11 talk proposals and many more conversations with potentials speakers.

Most often mentioned topics are Apollo, GraphQL, scaling of Meteor applications.

Thank you all so much and let’s continue spreading the word.

3 Likes

Hey Maciej,

I am not sure if this would be a good talk for such conference, but I can give a speech on meteor-desktop. I have just released it so I am still unsure about the community’s reception :wink: so maybe it is a little to early to judge whether people would like to hear about it more, but you can count on me if you’d like such a demo/talk.

Great idea btw!

3 Likes

@omega That’s a very interesting and rarely discussed topic. Why don’t you drop your talk proposal on the website please.

1 Like

We have another interesting talk proposal from Manuel Timita, a creator of the probably most data intensive Meteor application - Illustreets. You can learn more about Manuel in an interview @sacha did some time ago.

1 Like

Next potential speaker: Harrison Harnisch ( Buffer / prev Respondly ), who would like to dive deep into DDP and share his story.

1 Like

Next potential speaker: Shawn Young from Classcraft. Probably the most experienced Meteor fan in terms of scaling Meteor applications due to the massive customer base. At the moment only committed to participate remotely.

Kamil Kisiela would like to talk about Angular+GraphQL and how to build modern web applications with ApolloStack.

Abhi Aiyer would like to talk about Apollo and GraphQL. Abhi works at the successful startup Workpop and contributes to Apollo. If you don’t know him yet, go and read his brilliant articles .

Wow!!! Its coming along nicely.

2 Likes

Marco Schwartz would like to give us an introduction to developing open-source web applications for small online businesses using Meteor.

1 Like

After 10 days:
700+ visits to the website,
62 feedbacks left.
14 talk proposals, and next fantastic speakers are coming shortly

If you think about joining the conference, would like to share your knowledge or would like to suggest an interesting speaker, leave your comment here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the amazing idea, I’d love to be a part of it!

2 Likes

Exciting! I would love to attend.

1 Like

Guillaume Chau would like to talk about his work on integration of Vue.js with Meteor and Vue.js with Apollo.

1 Like

If you had in mind any great speaker from the Meteor - GraphQL and Apollo world it would be great if you could share his/her name here. I will reach out to them.

@Rahul would like to share with us his experience and tips on building jump starts projects with Meteor at Q42.