Meteor and GraphQL Conference in Warsaw

And Fabian Kromer would liek to share his knowledge about Meteor’s Security 101 or about Meteor and Polymer.

This looks great - looking forward to it.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea, I will definitely come!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys for support. The lineup of speakers is growing every day and we are getting lots of feedback from Meteorites!

Great Topic. It’s of my interest.

1 Like

I’m curious to know if you’ve approached @thea about getting some support from MDG for this?

2 Likes

@robfallows Yes I am in touch with Thea and she’s very helpful.

2 Likes

Awesome. I’d love to attend as well.

1 Like

@AndreasSundman Let’s make it happen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be great!!! MDG.fullSupport(true){ log.info(:heart_eyes:) }

1 Like

Very excited about this @Maciej, exactly what the Meteor community in Europe needs and I hope MDG provide some significant sponsorship. The session with the Illustreets team will be a real highlight I think, in fact I hope that we can hear from several really successful, large/complex implementations. Perhaps there are more candidates in the BuiltwithMeteor world? I’m definitely also keen to get some strong Meteor/React mobile native insight if this is likely to be on the agenda?

2 Likes

Thanks @lonewolf. Manuel from Illustreets is very open and would love to share his knowledge with us. There are also many others successful startups’ founders I am talking to.
If you could suggest any speakers that could add value to the conference let me know.

1 Like

@Maciej I’ve just joined the list. I really like the idea. Thank you for the initiative!

1 Like

@apendua Thanks for your talk proposal!

Quick stats:
900+ visits to the website,
80 feedbacks
16 talk proposals

I am waiting for Wednesday to have a hangout with MDG about the future of the conference. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Daniel Li would like to talk about hsi experience with Meteor, React, Redux and Apollo

This is sounding amazing. I’m really hoping to make it from Australia, do starej dobrej Polski.

What happened on the Wednesday?

The conversation was delayed by a week but I had a good conversation with Thea. We discussed possible options and the shape the conference can take.
I have gathered the team of 3 people that will help to pull it off. As soon as I know more about the possible venue, speakers and other details I will share them on the forum - most probably around mid January.
As most people were asking for GraphQL, this will be for sure the heavily explored subject.

Thanks @Maciej. Thanks for quick response.