We recently published 0.5 version of
cultofcoders:apollo, the newest and most solid release ever. Works with
apollo-server-express@2 meaning we have all the coolest things Apollo team did in their Apollo Server 2 versions. (few of them: built-in Upload Support, built-in cors support)
Let me clarify something: Meteor & Apollo are a match made in heaven, we benefit of Meteor’s simplicity, user system, reactivity and at the same time benefit of the awesome GraphQL API with lots of goodies.
We have things like:
- Meteor Accounts Built-Integration
- Your client can be anywhere (even in React Native), no dependency on Meteor
- You have live queries! Yes. You do.
- You have built-in support with Grapher
- You can scale your queries with RedisOplog. (Now this is what I’m talking about)
- You can deploy it with mup in an auto-scaling, zero-downtime environment (zero devops skills required)
With Apollo, you can take your app offline, you can do serious caching on client making things a breeze, and coupled with a frontend framework like React, things are wonderful.
Did I mention that it’s very easy to set up too ?
Thank you, hope this becomes useful!
PS: I’m working on providing tutorials for Meteor & Apollo & React so stay tuned, great things await. I promise.