I got an initial version of a starter up and running with Svelte and Svelte-Routing. Svelte Routing requires Meteor 1.8.2, due to the way it ships source. It exports
.svelte files directly, which need to be recompiled, and that requires 1.8.2 (still in beta).
I tried to get SSR working, but it wasn’t picking up the server rendered HTML, and instead was rending a second copy of the tree. I also don’t think I have linting set up correctly - VS Code is all over the place.
The next thing to get up and running is
svelte-loadable (I’ll have to port the SSR stuff from 'npdev:react-loadable
). After that maybe I'll port overnpdev:collections`.
Update: I forgot the link.