New Tutorial Series - Full Stack Reactive Meteor and Svelte

I’m starting a new tutorial series on Svelte and Meteor. There will be new free episodes on Youtube every week.

39 Likes

This is great work @stolinski

Great to see again the latest meteor tutorial

1 Like

I’ve just added 4 new videos to this series including one that shows Blaze-less user accounts in just 2 lines of code :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Awesome thanks @stolinski!

1 Like

Thanks @stolinski!
I have been watching these and love them. Meteor + Svelte seems such a cool combo.

4 Likes

I suggest the following in your next series

• Styling specifically targeted for mobile devices using some CSS framework of choice -example that shows the typical header /footer ,and back and forward navigation icons in header , and icons in footer for example some thing like this footer https://tailwindcomponents.com/component/responsive-bottom-navigation
  • Building the app using meteor build for ios ,and android platforms ----> this is the key , i have yet to see something like meter build that really makes it super simple to build the apps . Though not many starting app developers have a clue about how to build for mobile devices. Further more ,highlight what resources ( splash screens , app icons , etc that need to be included to bundle the app with pointers to tools such as ticons to build icons and required splash screens etc )
  • Server method invocation to demonstrate integration with rest api’s - whether it be to consume API or post a message to a redis queue as such api calls need to be invoked with token . May be , extend the resolution app to pull in open time slots available from a calendar so one can set times …
  • provide guidelines on how to create the sign the apk for android and the ios app and distribute it to the teammates using service such as Diawi .

I think the above really will help starting developers to fully understand some concepts …

I really like the way you are presenting this information . Great stuff …

1 Like