So I’ve got an issue where my users are reporting that when they are typing a reasonable amount into a text box, they are losing characters, specifically spaces, and it’s really damn annoying. What’s weird is, as soon as I remove the Simple-Schema from the collection, it all works fine again.
So here’s a meteor pad demo’ing the issue: http://meteorpad.com/pad/4dRcpcFnKNKmnwMPy/Text%20"Space%20Issue"%20Test
Try typing a large(ish) amount of text into the text box, with lots of punctuation and spaces. You will probably find that spaces “disappear” when you type (they shouldn’t
If you comment out the Schema attach line, you should see it go back to normal, and work fine again. But I have no idea why it’s doing this, or how to fix it.