URGENT issue! Galaxy down unexpectedly?

Galaxy server is unexpectedly down giving this message:

“2017-06-28 12:15:09-07:00/app/run.sh: line 25: 9 Killed node ${NODE_OPTIONS:-} main.js
yjyx7
2017-06-28 12:15:09-07:00Application exited with signal: killed (out of memory)
nmp91
2017-06-28 12:29:54-07:00The container is being stopped because it has failed too many health checks.
9d52w”

The “overview” tab is also having infinite loading… No containers are showing up, sometimes a bar appears saying it’s starting a container but nothing appears???

Anyone else having this issue??? Not sure what to do but our business app is down and we need it up ASAP!

Is this thread relevant?

Well, I don’t think so. Because I did not deploy our app yesterday at all. It suddenly went down randomly.

Galaxy support responded this morning, and said there was an issue with deployment and it was restored to normal speed… I don’t see how that relates to us, because as mentioned, we did not deploy at all yesterday.

The crash itself was abnormal (that is not a typical thing that has happened to us before), and both the dashboard and container stopping/starting was not responding at all.

But on the bright side, the app is working again. I’m not sure why this happened at all, though.