Which framework use to create mobile app?

I’m curious about it too!

framework7 is unbelievable, just tested it with an iPad 1 just to see what i get and most of things worked.

Hello @leiduong,
I’m just test it with Meteor(without React) and it looks awesome. Now I’m finishing web part of my application and then continue develop mobile and it will be Meteor + F7 :-).

3 Likes

Exicting! Looking forward to your mobile app. I will also try the Meteor + F7 combination and response asap.

Maybe this topic is interesting for you, guys:

1 Like

Hi @achirkof, what is symlink ? I still can’t figure it out how to organize them to connect to the same server and share some server code (method, etc…)

Probably Material-UI.

I am trying my hand at Meteor Mobile app development using Angular and Ionic. So far its good experience, planning to write a blog soon about it.

I try using F7 but it’s router conflict with iron-router. Anyone know F7 package that really work with meteor?

Blaze is not going away now :slight_smile:

I’ve had a good experience so far with Angular + Ionic and this tutorial: http://info.meteor.com/blog/whatsapp-with-meteor-angular-and-ionic

Meteoric is maintain in this repo: https://github.com/JoeyAndres/meteor-ionic. If you like blaze you can use this version of Meteoric.

React Native for me, hands down.

1 Like

For anyone who use framework7, which router you use? F7 come with native router.

For anyone who loves Meteoric here is a biiiiiiig good news:

1 Like

I use Framework7 with Iron-router. Works ok. Im slowlying trying to port over to using flow router…takes a while but I guess should still work. The only issue with FW7 is that alot of the views are non-editable…so hard to achieve custom look. And yes, Angular is really painful for me, so wont touch that.

1 Like

Hi @mthh, How are you handling transitions or animations between pages with F7 and iron-router?

Hi Paulo,

I dont have any hardcore animations for the app.
Most of the animations are in built into the specific functions u want.
For example, if you want a message rising from below, you need to choose popups.
Theres also like preloader screens.

If you want complex ones, I think FW7 doesnt have it. Its pretty minimalistic.

It does not conflict iron-router. However recently I have issues with my login and register page transitions for some odd reason. Cant seem to solve that.

I can recommend you Onsen UI 2 if you are familiar with React. Their own router works perfect with Meteor and you have full page transitions.

3 Likes

@mthh Thanks for your quick reply, ill take a look into it.