I’m starting my first large Meteor project with React. I suck at design and have limited front-end experience so I need a simple UI framework.
Material UI seems like an obvious choice because:
designed for React
requires less CSS
actively developed on GitHub
working Leaderboard Meteor demo
lots of components
no grid system
if I hire a designer down the road they may have a tough time
I’d really appreciate any feedback especially regarding:
- Any Meteor specific pitfalls?
- Does it work with Flow Router?
- Recommendations for handling responsive layout without a grid system?
- Other examples besides Leaderboard?
- Should I use an Atmosphere package like izzilab:material-ui or should I build the NPM package with meteorhacks:npm and cosmos:browserify?