Haha I left out the repo link on purpose, it’s not really ready for use yet. I’m back next week and will finish things up for a proper release. But I did make a few tiny fixes in the mean time for the eager beavers (In that case, let me know your experiences…)
Also, just to clarify, it’s more than “faster reload times”. The client doesn’t reload at all; only changed code is injected into the client, respecting modules, and updating (proxied) react components so they stay mounted and keep their state! (This last part is the work of the amazing @gaearon / dan abramov as in webpack and is a massive time saver for development! Think about not needing to re-open dialogs, select options, etc, after saving.)
@goatic, even though this isn’t “the right way”, so far it seems to work really well! With a bit more time I’ll be able to say exactly where this will and won’t work. But at the most, for stuff we can’t do, we’ll simply force a real refresh like before.
Thanks @arunoda for the kind words Besides Mongo, the hacky stuff is how we trick Meteor’s build process to not refresh, bypass the linker, and totally hack modules-runtime :> But it’s working super smooth so far. I’ll also mention that I plan to officially support MantraJS patterns.
@imkost In sublime3, color scheme is “
Packages/Babel/Monokai Phoenix.tmTheme” (via the babel package). I don’t have a font specified in my user settings, so I guess it’s the system
Monospace font which I’ve set to
Liberation Mono. I’m using the Infinality font patchset for rendering (with the regular archlinux font settings recommendations).